Powered by USB 5V, U102-PI can be used to amplify the Remote Control IR signal up to 2 AV Electronics Devices.
Remote Control IR Repeater/ IR Extender can be used with weak IR Remote control signal from players such as IPTV. CD/VCD/DVD/ Blu-ray, Home System, Television, Setup box, recorder, CATV, Karaoke system, etc. It is also recommended for Players/ Equipments which are concealed in console or cabinet.
Operating at 34KHz ~ 60KHz, This IR Repeater/ IR Extender is the smallest yet powerful IR repeater with high speed transmission without delay.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION :
• Receiving Frequency ( Broadband ) : 34KHz ~ 60KHz
• Emitting Frequency ( Broadband ) : 38 KHz ~ 56KHz
• Receiving Distance : 8 meter
• Emitting Distance 10-20 cm
• Power Consumption < 30mA
• Dimension for Receiver & Emitter : 31 (L) ×17 (W) ×13 (H) mm, 13 (L) ×8 (W) ×5. 5 (H) mm
• Input AC 100-240V/ Output DC 5V : USB 5V 500mA
1. IR Emitter Cable ( 2 IR Remitter heads ) to DC3.5mm Male 1m ( Extendable length )
IR Emitter Cable is one which to be stuck the Emitters on the IR Point of your respective AV equipments and DC3.5mm is to connect with Item 3.
2. IR Receiver Cable to DC3.5mm Male Length 1.5m. ( Extendable length )
3. USB cable split to 2 X DC 3.5mm Female. USB is to be connected to USB adaptor or your AV device for power. 2 X DC3.5mm Female is to be connected with IR Receiver Cable & IR Emitter Cable.
4. USB 5V Adaptor
1. Clean the surface of your AV equipments. Stick the IR Emitter on each the IR point of your AV Equipments. Connect the ends of two DC3.5mm cable.
2. Place the IR Receiver such a way that it is facing your remote control. It is advisable to place away from Plasma or CCFL screen as it may affect the remote control signal.
3. Connect the USB to USB Adaptor/ USB port of AV Equipment for power
4. Power up & all is ready to go.
Momentan nu exista niciun review la acest produs !