Convert AV to RF Modulator Splitter with Infrared Remote Control Extender for 3 Television RF201
• This RF modulator converts AV Signals of Electronics Devices ( Eg: set top boxes, DVD players, satellite receivers, game consoles, etc. ) into Radio Frequency (RF) signals and transmits via coaxial cable to the bedrooms.
• User can enjoy the TV/ Movie programs in a room and control the Electronics Devices with a remote control ( Physically placed in the Hall) .
• By setting up your Electronics Devices with our RF Modulator series, you can share all your Electronics Devices ( in the Hall, for instance ) with all the TVs in the rooms.
• Stable Signal transmission
• Support Bi-directional transmission
• Small in size, can be concealed easily
• PLL Lock control to stabilise frequency
• 16 Frequency Emitting Points using 4 switchable switches
Technical Specification :
• RF Output Intensity : 82dBμV
• RF Frequency Range : 49.75 MHz -655.25 MHz
• Factory Channel Setting : 49.75MHz
• RF Output Impedance : 75Ω unbalanced
• Video Input Impedance : 75Ω
• TV Output Format : PAL-DK
• Sound Carrier Frequency : 6.5M
• Remote Control Receiver Distance : >7 meters
• Remote Control Emitting Distance : >20cm
• Power Supply Voltage : USB 5V
• Power Consumption : ≤ 300mW
• Transceiver Box : 1 Piece
• RF Receiver with Infrared Receiver : 2 Piece
• Infrared Emitter Cable : 1 Piece
• USB DC5V 500mAh Adaptor : 3 Pieces
• Instruction Manual : 1 Piece
• RF ( 9.5mm to F Plug ) Coaxial Cable : 1 Piece
• RCA AV Cable 0.8 meter : 1 Piece
• RF Connector ( 9.5mm to F Plug ) : 2 Pieces
Transceiver Box Interface :
Side A :
• AV Input : 1 Set of RCA ( Yellow, Red, White )
• AV Output : 1 Set of RCA ( Yellow Red, White )
Side B :
• RF 9.5mm Output : 1 Port
• RF F-Plug Output : 1 Port
• For IR Receiver : 1 Port 3.5mm
• For IR Emitter : 1 Port 3.5mm
• Power : USB BF Port
• Frequency Selector Switch
- Using AV Cable 0.8 meter ( Included ), connect Set-top Box AV Output to Transceiver ( Side A ) AV Input
- Using AV Cable ( Not Included ), connect Transceiver ( Side A ) AV Output to Hall TV AV Input
- Insert IR Emitter cable into IR Emitter Input Port ( Transceiver Side B ). Peel off the adhesive on the Emitter and paste it to the IR point of Set-top Box or other Electronic Device.
- Connect the USB DC5V adaptor to the USB BF Port ( Transceiver Side B) for power.
- Connect coaxial cable to Transceiver RF Output ( RF1 9.5mm or RF2 F-Plug ) ( Side B ) and the other end to RF Receiver Input.
- Connect another coaxial cable from RF Receiver Output to the RF Input of the TV ( Room)
- Now you can watch the set-top box, electronic devices programmes and remote control from the room.
- Connect coaxial cable to Transceiver RF Output ( RF1 9.5mm or RF2 F-Plug ) ( Side B ) and the other end to a RF Splitter.
- From the Splitting end of RF Splitter, connect coaxial cable to the RF Receiver Input ( Room )
- Then, connect a coaxial cable from RF Receiver Output to the RF Input of the TV ( Room)
- Now you can watch the set up box, electronic devices programmes and remote control from the room.
Momentan nu exista niciun review la acest produs !